The Hunting Heritage Trust and the popular online auction site, GunBroker.com, are excited to announce the Treasures & Traditions Consignment auction whereby sportsmen can consign one or more firearms or special sporting objects such as knifes or artwork to the Hunting Heritage Trust for auction on www.GunBroker.com. The consignor (owner) has no expenses related to the auction and will receive approximately 80%-85% of the final auction value. The remaining 15%-20% commission will go to support the programs of the Hunting Heritage Trust. Best of all, your consigned items can be seen by GunBroker.com's millions of enthusiastic firearms collectors, assuring a great auction price.

About the Trust

Since 2007, the Hunting Heritage Trust has administered a successful "Treasures & Traditions" charity auction in partnership with GunBroker.com. The program has featured the auction of thousands of donated firearms and other items and has provided funding for a wide range of programs supporting America's hunting and shooting sports heritage. In 2015, the Trust expanded the "Treasures & Traditions" auction program offering consignment.

Read More »

Generic placeholder image

Appraisals

Many firearms enthusiasts have jokingly suggested they may not have been totally honest over the years when telling their loved ones what they paid for their guns. While this comment is typically offered in jest, it does point out a serious problem when a firearms owner dies without making plans for the transfer of his collection.

The Hunting Heritage Trust's "Treasures & Traditions" program provides no-cost professional advice to firearms owners and to their families.

Request Appraisal »

5 Easy Steps to Consignment

The "Treasures & Traditions" consignment auction program provides many significant benefits for individuals looking to sell firearms, books, artwork, collectibles and other quality hunting and shooting sports items. The Trust will auction these items on behalf of the consignor and retain a modest commission to support its programs--a "Win-Win" in the eyes of many.

Learn How Consignment Works »

Home - Treasures & Traditions Consignment Program - Current and Upcoming Auction Items - About Us - Request an Appraisal - Testimonials - Our Advisors - Trust Supported Programs - Contact Us - Subscribe to "Treasures & Traditions" E-mail updates - Treasures & Traditions Donation Form - pdf
500x500